Mobile Device Policy
- Device must be on silent at all times.
- Calls may be placed or answered only in designated “Cell Phone Zones.”
- Devices may not be used to capture audio/video at any time during tournament week.
- During practice and pro-am rounds, photography is permitted in all areas.
- During official competition rounds, photography is prohibited within any areas of competition (i.e. teeing grounds, tee shot landing areas and on/around putting greens) or when requested by tournament staff, security, players, or player representatives. Photography in non-competition areas is permitted.
- Data use (e.g., texting, email, etc.) will be permitted outside of the designated “Cell Phone Zones” all week
- Data use is not permitted when players are in position to compete (i.e., when QUIET PLEASE paddles are raised)
- Cell Phones permitted (but must be silenced)—Cell Phone use restricted to Authorized Calling Zones Only (Concession Areas). Please do not use mobile devices for any reason when you are near active tournament play.
- No bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks,camera bags or chair bags.
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12
- No Plastic, Metal, or Glass Cups, Cans or Containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions, or bicycles
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras permitted and Mobile Devices cannot be used for video recording at any time all week. In addition, no drones are permitted over Sedgefield Country Club property at any time during tournament week.
- No Cameras permitted after Wednesday, no point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras after Wednesday of tournament week, no selfie sticks or hand-held camera stabilizers are permitted.
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios or TVs
- No posters, signs or banners
- No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards may be operated within tournament property. Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices are prohibited if not used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment.
For more details visit http://www.pgatour.com/company/tournaments-prohibited-items.html
All items such as purses, camera cases and other small personal items will be subject to inspection (including metal detection) at the gate.
Failure to follow the direction of security guards, gallery marshals or tournament officials may result in ejection from the grounds or revocation of your tickets without refund.
Please observe the rules and regulations noted above.
- Please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible to allow better viewing for those behind you.
- Please observe silence throughout each shot and do not move until all contestants in each group have played or holed out.
- Please give players & caddies plenty of room as they move from a green to the tee.
- Please display your admission ticket or badge prominently at all times.
- The Wyndham Championship reminds you: Don’t Drink and Drive
Inclement Weather Policy for Spectators:
PGA TOUR Meteorologists will post a “Weather Warning” on the scoreboards located throughout the golf course should inclement weather approach. The “Weather Warning” sign will appear prior to inclement weather. When the sign appears, please take precautions immediately – even though it could be before play is suspended.
Should weather conditions cancel play for all or a major portion of a day, the tournament may play the final round on Monday, August 21, 2017. Should this occur, the Wyndham Championship will be seeking Volunteers to assist with operations on that day. Alternatively, the PGA TOUR may limit the tournament to 54 holes. Volunteers will be advised of the PGA TOUR’s decision in the event of this contingency.