Mobile Device Policy
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to captured video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
- No bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12
- No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lounge or oversized chairs with extended foot rests
- No seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (All Week)
- No point and shoot, film or DSLR camera (During Competition Rounds)
- No selfie sticks or hand held camera stabilizers
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios, TVs, or portable speakers
- No posters, signs or banners
- No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether or not motor-driven), skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices will be permitted to be operated within tournament property. Segways, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices are prohibited if not used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
- No drones, Remote Controlled Model Aircrafts or other devices that can be operated in airspace will be permitted to be operated at PGA TOUR events during tournament week
Click here for more details.
All items such as purses, camera cases and other small personal items will be subject to inspection (including metal detection) at the gate.
Failure to follow the direction of security guards, gallery marshals or tournament officials may result in ejection from the grounds or revocation of your tickets without refund.
Please observe the rules and regulations noted above.
- Please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible to allow better viewing for those behind you.
- Please observe silence throughout each shot and do not move until all contestants in each group have played or holed out. (Hands in the air means stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots)
- Please give players & caddies plenty of room as they move from a green to the tee.
- Please display your admission ticket or badge prominently at all times.
- The Wyndham Championship reminds you: Don’t Drink and Drive
Inclement Weather Policy
PGA TOUR Meteorologists will post a “Weather Warning” on the scoreboards located throughout the golf course should inclement weather approach. The “Weather Warning” sign will appear prior to inclement weather. When the sign appears, please take precautions immediately – even though it could be before play is suspended.
Should weather conditions cancel play for all or a major portion of a day, the tournament may play the final round on Monday, August 16, 2021. Should this occur, the Wyndham Championship will be seeking Volunteers to assist with operations on that day. Alternatively, the PGA TOUR may limit the tournament to 54 holes. Volunteers will be advised of the PGA TOUR’s decision in the event of this contingency.
Our PGA TOUR players can’t wait to see guests back on-site, but please understand, for the health and safety of everyone on property, no handshakes, fist bumps, autographs, photographs or selfies are permitted at this time. Please respect their space and watch your distance.