ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Please join us in some friendly competition against your fellow volunteers while raising additional funds for charity!
From now until Saturday, August 22nd at noon, volunteers will compete against one another to get the most votes on PGATOUR.com/Volunteers.
At the conclusion of the contest, the volunteer with the most votes will have the opportunity to present a check for $10,000 in his/her name to the designated tournament charity and have his/her name and picture in the newspaper as the winner of our Volunteer Challenge.
The charity dollars don’t stop there! If we can collectively reach 5,000, 10,000 or 15,000 votes, we could receive up to $30,000 additional charity dollars for our tournament charities!
You can also win great prizes for yourself:
- 500 Votes: Two Weekly Clubhouse Badges and a Wyndham Championship Hat.
- 1,000 Votes: Two Weekly Legends Club Badges and a Wyndham Championship Hat and T-shirt.
**You must reach these goals by Monday, August 3rd in order to receive badges via mail.
Grand prizes for the most votes #AtTheWyndham:
- 3rd Place: Autographed Wyndham Championship Flag
- 2nd Place: Autographed Wyndham Championship Tee Marker
- 1st Place: Present $10,000 Check to Charity after the final round on Sunday AND a Golf Threesome at Sedgefield Country Club with a Wyndham Championship Staff Member
Please help us continue to give back! It’s as simple as Register, Share, Win!
- Visit PGATOUR.com/Volunteers.
- Reach out to your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers and ask them to visit PGATOUR.com/Volunteers and follow the simple steps to vote for you.
- The Volunteer with the most votes at the conclusion of the program wins!
When you register to participate, we all win! Tournament charities help change lives and enrich communities, and we couldn’t do it without the passion and commitment of our wonderful volunteers!
To learn more about participating, CLICK HERE to watch the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge video.
Thank you for your support at the Wyndham Championship and good luck in the contest!
Should you have any questions, please contact Julia Strandberg.